This Terms of Service was last modified on February 19, 2019.
BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.1. Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
In compliance at all times with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Teops Corporation policies, Teops Corporation grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable revocable license to use subject to the limitations below to access and use the Service for your personal and non-commercial entertainment use. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions and rules apply to your use of the Service:
- You shall not access the Service if you are under the age of 13;
- You shall not use the Service to solicit, advertise, or transmit any advertisements for commercial purposes, including junk or spam e-mails;
1.2. License Limitations
Any use of the Service which is in violation of these License Limitations is strictly forbidden, and can result in the immediate termination of your license, and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Teops Corporation deems to be improper, or in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, or make inappropriate use of Teops Corporation’ Support Services.
- Use cheats, exploits, bots or other automation software, hacks, mods or any prohibited third-party software which are designed to alter, modify or interfere with the Service, or without Teops Corporation’ express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service.
- Disrupt, interfere, overburden, or assist in the disruption of the the Service, or the servers (“Server”) used to offer or support the Service, or any Teops Corporation’ environment. This includes, but is not limited to, any type of attack, virus distribution, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use of the Service.
- Attempt to gain any unauthorized use of our Service, by any means other than the user interface provided by Teops Corporation, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify any technology, device, security or software that is part of Teops Corporation’ Service.
- Post any information or content that is abusive, illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, which contains excessive violence, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive, or which contains a link to such content.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Teops Corporation employees, including Teops Corporation’ customer service representatives.
- Through the Service, you shall not make available any material or info that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, without limitation, including a Teops Corporation employee.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property (IP) used to provide the Service, or to obtain any info using any method not expressly allowed by Teops Corporation.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service, or collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
Teops Corporation reserves the right to govern what behaviour it considers to be in violation of those rules, or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service, or the Service itself.
1.3 Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
TEOPS CORPORATION MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR SITE, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES.
Teops Corporation reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service, or part of the Service at any time, at which point the license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated.
In such event, Teops Corporation shall not be obliged to offer refunds, benefits or other compensations to users with such withdrawn Services.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation, any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audiovisual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, are owned by Teops Corporation. Teops Corporation reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property (IP) rights or other proprietary rights, in connection withthe Service.
UPDATES TO THE SERVICE
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. Teops Corporation may require that you accept updates to the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Teops Corporation may update the Service with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WITHOUT LIMITING TEOPS CORPORATION’S LIABILITY UNDER SECTION BELOW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
TEOPS CORPORATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; INDEMNIFICATION
TEOPS CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT TEOPS CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TEOPS CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO TEOPS CORPORATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING TO TEOPS CORPORATION DURING SUCH TIME PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND TEOPS CORPORATION EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY) FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH TEOPS CORPORATION IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you. To the extent that Teops Corporation may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope of such warranty and the extent of Teops Corporation’ liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF TEOPS CORPORATION.
You agree to assure, defend and hold Teops Corporation harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service, however the foregoing does not apply if the violation of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behavior.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND LAW
If a dispute arises between you and Teops Corporation, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Teops Corporation must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Quebec, Canada.
8.2. Supplemental Policies
Teops Corporation may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those policies and these Terms of Service.
8.3. Entire Agreement
8.4. No Waiver
Except as expressly and specifically set forth in this these Terms of Service, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by Teops Corporation shall be deemed a modification of these Terms of Service nor legally binding, unless documented in physical writing, hand signed by You and a duly appointed officer of Teops Corporation.
Attn: Legal, Teops Corporation, 961 Bld. Champlain, Quebec, QC G1K 4J9
Any notices that you provide without compliance with this Section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
8.6. Equitable Remedies
You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made under these Terms of Service to Teops Corporation are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harmTeops Corporation and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that Teops Corporation shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you.
You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages.
8.7. Force Majeure
Teops Corporation shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Teops Corporation, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unexpected circumstances or cause beyond Teops Corporation’ control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.